Pearl Water Beads for Crafts, Home Decor, or Cooling 5 grams Dry (4 Cups Wet)
- Contents: 5 grams (approximately 500 each) dry water beads.
size Water beads are 2-2.5mm.
Various size available, approximate sizes are: TINY 1mm, Regular 2mm to 2.5mm, EXTRA LARGE (XL) 4mm up
- Ideal for home decor, crafts, candles, silk & cut flower arrangements, centerpieces, cooling scarf, and more.
- Odorless, Non-fade, Non-Toxic, 100% Biodegradable, Non-Flammable, does not stain plastic ware.
- Polymer Cool Neck Bands
- FREE PDF of Information & Instructions here.
Water matters; use distilled water to allow for larger beads, never use HOT water.
For more uniform sized beads avoid water deeper than 1.5 inches.
- Add 2-1/2 cups of distilled water or 3 cups of tap water to a large, flat container (a baking dish works well).
- Sprinkle 1 level teaspoon of water beads evenly around the dish (in the water).
- Wait 5 to 6 hours.
- To drain off excess water; pour water beads through a strainer or colander (colander/strainer holes MUST be much smaller than the hydrated water beads).
- It is best not to touch water beads as they hydrate.
- No need to rinse.
Clean - Rehydrate - Storage
- Approximate Count: 5 grams = 500 dry water beads
- Approximate measure: 1 Teaspoon (level) = 4.75 grams
- Approximate Diameter: Dry 2mm, Wet 9-11mm
- Approximate Yield: 5 grams Dry = 4 Cups Wet
In time water beads will begin to shrink.
- First CLEAN by placing them in a colander or strainer and rinse with cold water.
- If algae has developed on them they will appear cloudy. Add diluted Schultz liquid fertilizer to kill any bacteria and rinse again with cold water.
- Then REHYDRATE by placing the beads in a large baking dish with 2-3 cups of cold water for 3-4 hours.
- Remove any excess water (colandar). They are now ready to be used again.
- or Once they have completely dehydrated they may be stored until you are ready to use them again.
- Store in a cool, dry place in a recloseable bag.
---------- WARNINGS ----------------
Best of kept out of direct sunlight.
NOT for consumption (DO NOT EAT) Water beads are not food products, keep them out of the reach of small children as they may become a choking hazard.
Do NOT flush down drains. If the product should go down a drain, use straight table salt or rock salt and hot water to flush.
Do NOT Freeze
Clean up any spills immediately as water and or water beads become slippery when wet.
In Stock: 67
More products from Sova-Enterprises.