This bracelet resembles an old fashioned maypole with ribbons twisted around it. This pattern uses only 3 colors but you could use more colors with some imagination.
It has a classic look that can be adapted to many color combination.
The following pattern options are provided:
1) Color graph with symbols (for Brick or Peyote)
2) Word Chart (Odd count flat Peyote) for the Center band, plus a graph for using Brick stitch to add the side edge beads to complete the design.
3) Word Chart for those with advanced peyote stitch experience.
- Size 11 Delica beads, 3 colors
- Delica bead numbers and quantities included.
- Color Graph with symbols (Brick or Peyote).
- Word Chart, Flat Odd count Peyote Stitch
- Word Chart for center Band, Flat Odd Count Peyote, use Brick stitch to add ‘edge’ beads.
- Approximate Size: 1 Repeat = 15 beads W x 12 beads H (.79" x .86") Repeatable for length of choice.
- Stitch and finishing details are NOT included
Pattern PLUS; Word Chart & Graph - Stitch instructions are NOT included
Peyote (Odd) and or Brick
Size 11 Delica beads, 3 colors
Approx Finished Size:
1 Repeat = 15 beads W x 12 beads H (.79" x .86") Repeatable for length of choice.
Pages To Print:
In Stock: 202
More products from Cindy Fleming.