Andean Flutist is a fun little project that can be made using any size of seed bead or Delica, in brick stitch or peyote stitch.
Andean Flutist is one of the "Children of the World" collection I am making for a mobile for my first great-grand baby! I hope you enjoy him and the other figures of this series!
24096 Children of the World Collection
- Includes color graph with symbols,
- Suggested size 11 Delica bead numbers and quantities (10 colors),
- Suggested brick stitch base rows are marked,
- Approximate Size: 14 beads W x 32 beads H (.99" x 1.7")
- Suggested loop for earwire is designated,
- "Realistic" image is included.
- Stitch instructions are NOT included.
- Word Chart is NOT included.
Pattern PLUS; Graph - Stitch instructions are NOT included
Brick or Peyote
Size 11 Delica, 10 colors
Approx Finished Size:
14 beads W x 32 beads H (.99" x 1.7")
Pages to Print:
In Stock: 200
More products from Charlotte Holley - Beaded Legends by Chalaedra.