No Ponies on this Strap design. This little freebie is the strap I sort of accidentally designed while I was finishing my 8 Racing Painted Pony Panel
This strap goes really well with the border on the Pony Panel
and the matching turquoise bracelet but if you use other colors, you may like the pattern for something else as well. Enjoy!
The design may be repeated for as long a strap/chain/bracelet/choker as you desire.
- Provided is a Color Graph for which you could use either Brick or Peyote Stitches
- Also includes a Word Chart for Odd Count Flat Peyote stitch.
- Includes Size 11 Delica Bead numbers and quantities (6 colors), no stitch or finishing instructions are included.
- Approximate size for 1 repeatable section: 5 beads W x 8 beads H (.26" x .58")
- Don't miss the other matching Painted Pony Designs.
Pattern PLUS; Word Chart & Graph - Stitch instructions are NOT included
Odd Count Flat Peyote Word Chart, color graph also provided
Size 11 Delicas, 6 colors
Approx Finished Size:
5 beads W x 8 beads H (.26" x .58")
Pages To Print:
In Stock: 199
More products from Elizabeth A Scarborough.