These bead woven earrings look the same on both sides.
Earrings are very very light in weight.
Earrings are packaged on a greeting card (also handmade), example of card is shown in images.
An envelope is also included, which makes this a great gift for someone else or surprise yourself!
Note: additional padding (to protect the earrings) is required if you plan to mail through US postal or other mail service.
- Material Used:
- Size 11 and 8 seed beads (glass); Clear and White
- 4mm Glass Fire Polished Crystals
- Fireline (Thread)
- Base Metal, Silver Plated Ear Wires
- Stitch: Circular Net Weave
- Approx Finished Size: 2" High (including ear wire) x 1-3/8" Wide
- Handmade by: Rita Sova
- Original Design by: Rita Sova
Similar Pattern is available at Sova-Enterprises.com
- Providing a quality handmade product is important to us!
- Workmanship and materials include a 30 day guarantee (from date of purchase).
- If for any reason you experience a problem with your purchase, notify us immediately.
- Within 30 days after purchase, should the item break in the course of "normal wear and care", we will; repair, refund or replace the item (the choice is at our discretion).
- After the 30 days we may be able to repair the item, please contact us.
- Loss and Theft is not covered in this guarantee.
WARNING - Choking Hazard - Includes small parts, not for children.
- Normal Wear & Care:
- Remove jewelry before strenuous activity, bathing, swimming, or while cleaning.
- Chemicals, water and extended sunlight can damage materials and fade colors.
- Magnetic clasps can be attracted to metal items; beware of a bracelet sticking to a metal shopping cart or other similar examples.
- Protect all jewelry from scratches, sharp blows, chemicals, extreme temperatures, and sunlight.
- Do not put stress on the items; pulling, bending, reshaping, chomping, or smashing.
- Gently wipe clean with a 100% cotton cloth.
In Stock: 3
More products from Rita Sova.