Not your Gramma's brick stitch Santa earring! This is done in triangle peyote stitch and works up much faster than the old fashioned brick stitch for Santa's of years gone by. I still love my brick Santa's but if I want to price them better, I can make this cute little guy in 1/2 the time or less!
- Triangle Chart only - no text
- Row by Row graph, rows are numbered and fringe counts and locations are marked
- NOT INCLUDED is the text instructions on how to make Triangle Earrings item # 17314
- Approximate Finished Size is: 3/4" x 2"
- Decreasing peyote knowledge needed.
- 7 pages to print OR Save paper and ink by viewing your pattern on your favorite tablet or e-reader. I keep all my tutorials on my iPad so I can have them with me all the time. I often beaded from my laptop on the table next to where I bead before I had the iPad.
- This is a pattern for electronic delivery only. This is for your personal use. You may make items and sell them but please do not share or sell my tutorial.
Flat Peyote Triangle
Size 11 Delicas
Approx Finished Size:
3/4" x 2"
Pages to Print:
In Stock: 200
More products from Pamela Welborn AKA Violetbead.