2 Tier Elbow length Veil with attached comb, plain (no embellishments), very full (120") with a plain cut edge.
Wear as is or add embellishments as desired (examples; pearl edge, sequins, rhinestones, flowers, etc).
- Approximate Length Long Tier: 32"
- Approximate Length Short Tier: 21"
- Approximate Width: 120"
- Edge Style: Plain Cut
- Embellishments: None
- Comb included: Yes
- Color: Ivory
A Veil will arrived to you folded and could be wrinkled.
- Hang in bathroom while taking a steamy shower,
- use a clothes steamer or steam iron (lowest heat setting),
- wet veil then dry in a dryer (low heat and watch carefully),
- or take it to a professional cleaner.
- If beads, rhinestones, or other items have been glued onto the veil, then take extra care as heat and or steam may allow the glue to fail.
Steam in bathroom shower:
- Turn the shower on as hot as you can.
- Hang the veil where the shower water will NOT hit it, but the steam will.
- Go out and close the door, wrinkles should fall out after about 20 minutes in the steam.
- Organza fabric should be pressed with NO steam.
- To add a little extra poof to your veil, pull it up in the area's where you want the added volume then spray with a cheap aerosol hairspray.
- Always use distilled water in an iron or steamer. Tap water or drinking water have chemicals that can discolor bridal fabrics.
The Blusher veil is worn over the bride's face before the ceremony. Usually measuring between 20 to 25 inches from the top of the headpiece to the hem of the veil.
2 Tier often refers to a Blusher combined with another veil length.
- 9" Bird Cage or Visor Veils; very short and do not extend past the chin. This is a good style to pair with sophisticated or eclectic style wedding gowns.
- 20" Shoulder length veils; around 20" (50.8 cm) in length. They are perfectly suited to dresses that have bust,waist, or lower back details.
- 25" Elbow length veils; approximately 25" (63.5 cm) long, this veil falls to around the elbow. They can work well with romantic ball gown style dresses as they end where the fullness in the skirt begins.
- 30" Waist length veils; just slightly longer than an elbow length veil at approximately 30" (76.2 cm). They suit most dress styles that do not feature a train.
- 36" Fingertip length veils; one of the most popular lengths, when you stretch your arm out it reaches around your fingertips. Approximately 36" (91.4 cm) long and also suit the majority of dress styles.
- 60" Waltz length veils; fall to the mid-calf approximately 60" (152.4 cm) and is a great option for those who want to wear a longer veil for the reception, but also want the freedom to move throughout the evening.
- 72" Floor veils; often referred to as a ballet length veil, they just brush the floor at around 72" (182.9 cm). They are well suited to full length gowns that do not have a train.
- 90" Chapel length veils are slightly shorter then cathedral length; these veils still drape onto the floor. They are typically around 90" (228.6 cm) long. Best partnered with dresses that feature a train.
- 108" Cathedral length veils; the longest & most formal, these veils are usually around 108" (274.32 cm) long and some extend up to nine feet along the ground. They work best with full length, classic wedding gowns.
In Stock: 3
More products from Sova-Enterprises.