Both a pattern book and a reference book.
This book provides easy-to-follow charted instructions for 18 sweaters, three in each of the six most popular sweaters constructions. Each style is then provided in 15 sizes ranging from toddler to large adult, then further divided into six possible gauges: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 stitches per inch combining for 90 options for each of the six styles, or 540 patterns in all. The cardigan and neckline variations make for more than 1,000 patterns. Detailed schematics for finished dimensions are included, along with a glossary of techniques and a chapter on design considerations. This is a definitive resource for the passionate sweater knitter.
Published by Interweave Press, by Ann Budd
- Created for knitters who want standard sweater patterns in a variety of sizes and gauges
- Also for those who want a template from which to develop their own design ideas
- Includes easy-to-follow charted instructions for 18 sweaters
- Includes a design notebook; maximizing style while simplifying knitting and finishing techniques
- Condition: Used, Good condition, cover is shelf worn
- Hardcover Spiral: 224 pages
- Publisher: Interweave (2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1931499438
- ISBN-13: 9781931499439
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 1 x 9.6 inches
- Reference: Amazon.com #1931499438
In Stock: 1
More products from Sova-Enterprises.