Floriani Water Soluble Topping 10" x 10 yds
Floriani Water Soluble Topping provides a smooth stitching surface for your machine. When the machine has to maneuver around loops and grooves in the fabric, it will affect your stitch quality. Floriani Water Soluble Topping is completely water soluble and provides fantastic stability on the surface of your fabric by keeping your stitches elevated.
To use Floriani Water Soluble Topping:
- Use on high pile fabrics such as fleece, terry and towels
- Use on textured fabrics such as corduroy, seer sucker, and velvet.
- Use on knits and lycra/spandex.
- Use to shield some fabrics from hoop burn
- Once opened, keep Floriani Water Soluble Topping sealed in an airtight ziplock type bag or Tupperware type container.
- Hoop the garment to be embroidered and place on the machine. Complete the centering and alignment of the design.
- Cut a piece of Floriani Topping slightly larger than the size of the design and place it on top of the fabric.
- Secure the Topping with scotch tape or by moistening the corners slightly and then sticking them down to the garment or the inside edges of the hoop.
- Complete the embroidery.
- Tear away as much of the topping as possible. Remove any remnants by moistening with a damp cloth, Q-Tip or steam from an iron.
In Stock: 2
More products from Sova-Enterprises.