from Floriani Template Tearaway Design Placement Paper 8-1/2" x 11" (25 sheets) for Ink Jet Printers
Getting our embroidery designs placed in the appropriate position can be time consuming and frustrating. Placement of an embroidery design in a bordered area such as a quilt square or pocket can also present a challenge for even the most skilled embroiderer. Template Tearaway gives you the visual help you need to make your hooping experience much easier. The 8.5" x 11" sheets are ready to print and work on almost all types of printers and copiers. Use your favorite embroidery software to print out a template of your design, peel back the protective paper and stick the Template Tearaway to the fabric or garment for an accurate hooping guide! Use to combine intricate patterns for borders or large multi-hoop designs, accuracy doesn't get any easier!
**Remember that Template Tearaway® is to be used as a visual guide only – Do NOT Stitch Through Template Tearaway®
- Load one sheet of Template Tearaway® in your ink jet printer’s paper tray.
- Print the design template from your embroidery software. *Note - Most embroidery software settings can be adjusted to include a light print of the actual design, cross hairs running through the center of the design to aid in alignment and a line around the entire perimeter of the design to show the outer most stitching points.
- Trim Template Tearaway® if desired to the outer perimeter of the printed design. (Most software has the option to print a square around the design to show the outer most stitching points) If the design does not have an obvious up/down you will need to mark it with a pen.
- Peel back the release paper to expose the sticky surface.
- Stick Template Tearaway® to the fabric surface in the desired position, re-position if needed. *Note - It is not necessary to use excess pressure to stick the template – just lightly position the template on the surface of the fabric. This will make it much easier to remove or reposition the template.
- Hoop the item and try to align the cross hairs of the template with the inner hoops centering marks as closely as possible. *Tip – Place a small piece of Wonder Tape (double side sticky water soluble tape) on the underside of the inner hoop – this will hold the frame to the garment while you slide the outer frame into place.
- Once the item is hooped, place the embroidery frame on the machine – use the machines centering feature to move the hoop so that the needle will drop into the printed center cross-hairs of the template.
- Remove the template and re-adhere it to the shiny side of the release paper to use again.
In Stock: 1
More products from Sova-Enterprises.