Pre-Owned in Good Condition.
Supple & sensuous ropes have once again become popular and are currently being used as design elements along with other beadwork or as individual pieces of jewelry. Bracelets without a clasp that roll over your hand to stack up on your wrist with never a clank or clang; Lariats to twine about your neck or hang sensuously long to twirl as the mood strikes you.
* Step-by-Step instructions and illustrations - learn how to crochet a rope.
* Helpful Hints and Design ideas throughout the book.
* Advanced Design Ideas for the creative and accomplished bead crocheter.
* 17 Individual patterns.
* 6 Complete Projects from bracelets to necklaces.
* Full instructions for the Wisteria Lariat.
* Basic & Advanced Techniques.
* Gallery of Contemporary Works
A definitive work on how to create slip-stitch bead-crochet ropes for the novice or advanced bead-crocheter. The novice will find precise photographs of how to work a bead-crochet stitch with all of the needed information to begin making ropes. The experienced bead-crocheter will find exciting new patterns and design ideas to challenge their creativity.
Author: Judith Bertoglio-Giffin
Pages: 21 Pages
Book Size: 8-1/2" X 11"
On August 2, 2020 Judith Bertoglio-Giffein passed away from a long battle with Cancer.
She showed so much Love and careing, she will be missed.
I am proud to have know her.
Judith website: beadline.com
Proceeds from Judith's designs will go to her family.
In Stock: 2
More products from Sova-Enterprises.