This is a comprehensive work on how to create your own graphed patterns for slip-stitch bead-crochet ropes. The novice will find enough patterns to keep them busy for many months. The experienced bead-crocheter will find sufficient information to design their own patterns or change the printed patterns for a real challenge to their creativity.
Judith's first book, "Bead Crochet Ropes" explored many of the textural possibilities in slip-stitch ropes. This book builds on that information and allows the artist to add graphed designs to their work. It contains enough patterns to keep anybody busy for a lengthy time. When you're ready to try your original patterns it shows you how to graph those designs.
* Over 30 individual graphed designs.
* Unique Nature Patterns - Scotty, birds, turtle.
* Design alternatives for many of the patterns.
* Eight complete projects.
* A review of the slip-stitch technique.
* Concise instructions in how to add in thread.
* Blank graph paper to copy.
* A gallery of contemporary Works.
Author: Judith Bertoglio-Giffin
Book Size: 8-1/2" X 11"
On August 2, 2020 Judith Bertoglio-Giffein passed away from a long battle with Cancer.
She showed so much Love and careing, she will be missed.
I am proud to have know her.
Judith website: beadline.com
Proceeds from Judith's designs will go to her family.
In Stock: 4
More products from Judith Bertoglio-Giffin.